Voll Market Stop - Fraudulent, Rude & Unprofessional!

Ordered Two 15-count 3 pack boxes of tea and received 10-count boxes. When I left negative feedback, I received an email asking me to remove the feedback as it hurts their business.

I was promised that if I did, they would make up the missing part of the order. I removed the feedback and in a couple of emails back and forth with "Amber", she promised that the tea was being sent out the next day. I waited and no replacement for the missing tea. Sent another email telling them that they were cheating me and and that I would order from them again just to leave negative feedback and tell people how they cheated me out of 30 packets of tea.

After ignoring me for a week, I finally got an email telling me to "Go **** yourself". It wasn't even signed, that is how cowardly they are. Instead of getting into a word war with them, I went to Amazon, twice, and my claim was denied, TWICE! Even though the product advertised was not the product that was sent.

Well, I spoke to two very nice customer service people at Amazon and they both agreed that Voll Market Stop was very unprofessional and their email to me was inappropriate, and totally against Amazon guidelines. They both filed reports against this seller along with my report and I hope to goodness that Voll was removed from Amazon. They have a record of sending wrong products and not responding to customers complaints. They advertise one product and substitute others in their place and then tell you that you did not read the ad correctly.

Thank goodness Amazon keeps a record of the emails that are sent between buyers and sellers, as that was my proof that Voll Market Stop cheats buyers. I very highly urge everyone to stay away from this seller!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 14, 2014.

Voll Market Stop - Aloe Vera Toothpaste Review from Brentwood, Tennessee

Voll is a seller on Amazon Marketplace. I ordered a special aloe vera toothpaste for sensitive mouths.

I received a very harsh whitening toothpaste in error. Knowing that returning it would be equal to the cost of the item, I just decided keep it and post a poor review. I heard from Voll via email immediately. I was asked to remove my negative feedback and they would reship the correct item the next morning without having to return the item sent in error.

I did what they requesred and never heard from them again. I received no response to future emails. Blatantly an unscupuless and dishonest merchant.

Fortunately Amazon is a reputable company and they issed an Amazon credit to my account. Do not do business with Voll Market Stop!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 22, 2014.